- Dr. Fehmida Mirza, wife of the “Maula Jutt” of PPP has dismissed the bids and references to disqualify PM Gillani. After all she is bound to obey to her party; sorry I mean the constitution and the parliament. While this decision was out PM Gilani quoted this epic catastrophe as the victory for democracy and for the first time in history of Pakistan democracy has won. Really, first time? He celebrated this verdict with a large bottle of champagne and squirted it all over the parliament in MotoGP style. And off course Chaudry nisar was found whining about the verdict and declared that he would delete the Speaker from his FB Friend list.
- Meanwhile Dr. Shakeel Afridi has been sentenced for 33 years in jail for treason and conspiracy against the state. He was convicted and found guilty under the tribal justice system. A remarkable dazzling conclusion and an obvious message to the whole nation that we are here to aid and preserve terrorists not to reveal their identity. After all they are fighting for Islam and 72 virgins.
- On Wednesday the Shareef-ist of all, Nawaz Shareef cracked some jokes among the spectators in Attock. He said we have no hand in making this Govt. and Zardari as President. Yeah sure! He added further that none among the current govt. is sincere. Spot on! He also pleaded to vote him again and bring him in power so he can distribute the remaining laptops and secure the future of youth.
- “Mohajir Sooba” is the word trending these days not only on the internet but also on the walls of Karachi. Wall-chalking are found on many places and even near the GHQ of Karachi – Azizabad -90. But eccentrically, MQM the largest political party of Karachi have no clue about it and who did it. They also completely disowned this movement but they are in favor of it. Hmmm strange!!!!
- After receiving thousands of entries from across the country, countless participants, many gala rounds, duet rounds and solo performances, Chaudry Nisar of PMLN has finally selected 3 names for CEC and rejected all 3 names proposed by PPP. Following to this success an independent election commission would be formed and PPP would be re-elected again but on merit this time.
- Recently, PTI is in the process of organizing a party meeting, which would suggest a committee, which would form a body, that will form a panel of law officials and then lastly they will find a lawyer and file a constitutional petition against PM Gillani for illegally holding the office. A civilized and sober approach to handle things quickly.
- FBR has seized all bank accounts of Mobilink, because they haven’t paid the taxes which they have collected from customers and never submitted to the relevant national account. Mobilink officials have explained their firm is in deficit as they had to pay large amounts to Misbah-ul-haq and the rest for advertisements. Further adding, that the remaining amount in utilized on female call center agents who entertain and engage the nation while they complain. And lastly they authoritatively added that “Ye tax apna hai …. Jesay Jazz apna hai.”
- PCB has to host the Australians for limited over series but ironically they can’t find any international venues where they can be treated as guests and then host the Kangaroos. Am confused.
- Cavemen Rana Naveed eyes for one more chance in the Pakistani team so that he can prove that exceptional and extinct creatures can still perform although they don’t come these days in the world of China.
- On the other hand veteran Muhammad Yousuf has categorically stated that the car which has been driven more, is likely to get damaged and repaired. My vintage car is still half-a-new and running like Ferrari.
That’s all folks from this week. All the analysis is in line with pure humor and not to be taken seriously.